My name is Tim. I am an Internaut & Life Enthusiast. This blog is a poorly curated mesh of pop culture, music, humor, and shit that i find interesting.
Nosce te ipsum
Free counters 11/16/12
shit they’re finding our weak spots
How little do they know…
The hidden shades of a color map to the sun
0 notes | Permalink
- japan ≠ korea ≠ china
- pakistan is not in the middle east
- most muslims aren’t arabs
- geishas are not prostitutes
- mexico is a very small part of latin america
- there are 54 countries in africa
- china has 56 different ethnic groups and none of them eat chop suey
- singapore is not part of china
- most singaporeans speak english as their first language, please don’t ask, “why is your English so good”
“Normality is a paved road: It’s comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.”
— Vincent van Gogh
if lucifer needs someones consent to enter their body then so do you
Titanium dioxide breaks down smog particles in the air, and students in the US have shown that in one year, one roof coated in it can break down the smog from a car that’s driven 17,000 km (10,500 miles). And every day, 21 tonnes of smog could be eliminated by one million treated roofs.
Kawai Tam, Chun-Yu “Jimmy” Liang, Jessica Moncayo, Edwin Rodriguez, Carlos Espinoza, Kelly McCoy, David Cocker and Louis Lancaster. From UC Riverside. Not just “Engineering students”.